Director – Francis Bunker
Francis Bunker is the director of MarineSeen and also a director of Aquatic Survey and Monitoring Ltd, which he has run successfully for the last 25 years with over 30 years’ experience. Francis specialises in marine biological and taxonomic fieldwork and desk studies including still and video photography. Expertise is offered in data mining, project scoping and design for both intertidal and subtidal environments.
- Provide HSE compliant teams for fieldwork (including SCUBA)
- Specialised in drawing up risk assessments and liaising with relevant authorities prior to fieldwork.
- Full data analysis and reporting capabilities (including GIS and statistical analysis.
- Video production including scripting and editing is available.
- Data related services include the sourcing of historical data which is used to scope future fieldwork requirements.